Comment on page
Manage your integration users
We have two types of integration users: Admin and Support users.
- Admin users have access to all background checks in your Certn account and can manage your integration settings in the Partner dashboard, as well as settings for Teams.
- Support users have access to all background checks in your Certn account, they cannot access or change any settings.
Creating Support users is a convenient way to assist your end users independently without needing assistance from Certn support!
- 1.Enter your email and password
- 2.Click Log in
- 1.Click Partner tab
- 2.Click Add User
- 3.Provide the Email, First Name & Last Name
- 4.Select the appropriate user role
- 1.Admin has access to Partner tools, as well as view reports and results. End-user management and team management is available through the API.
- 2.Support has access to view reports and results. They cannot manage users or teams, or access the API.
- 5.Deselect user permissions, if applicable. By default, Admin and Support users will have access to all user permissions
- 1.Can Create Reports - Allows user to order background checks
- 2.Can View Reports - Allows user to view completed background checks
- 3.Can Share Reports - Allows use to download and share background checks
- 4.Can View Applications - Allows user to view in progress background checks
- 5.Can Create and Edit Packages - Allows user to create and edit packages
- 6.Can Order Individual Checks - Allows user to order background checks from the a la carte menu
- 6.Create a temporary password in the New Password field, save to share with the user later, and advise them to reset their password upon first login
- 1.Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one uppercase letter, number and special character (ie: !@#$%^&*)
- 7.Click Save
Add a new user
Provide required information and update role and permissions
Example invitation to login
No User Limit
There is no charge for integration users, and you can have as many seats as required.
Keep in mind
Integration users are different than end users, and have access to all background checks associated with your customers