Comment on page
Manage your settings
How manage your team settings and billing information as a Certn API user.
- 1.Enter your email and password
- 2.Click Log in
- 1.Click the profile icon
- 2.Click Settings
- 3.Locate your team
- 4.Click the Settings button
You can manage Billing info and other team settings from here.
Adding a payment card to your account allows you to use our services in the demo environment. You can also use this option in production, if paying by card.
- 1.Click Billing
- 2.Click Connect Payment Card
- 3.Fill in your credit card number
- 4.Add the expiry date and CVC number
- 5.Click Authorize Card
- 1.Navigate back to the dashboard by clicking the Certn logo in the top left
- 2.Click on the Partner tab
- 3.Click Refresh Keys
- 4.Click OK to accept that a new key will be created, inactivating the previously generated key
- 5.Click Copy
- 6.A new Client ID and Secret Key will appear in a modal for copy/pasting
- 1.Once this modal is closed, the Secret Key will not be accessible anymore
Access your Partner tools
Create or refresh your API Key
Confirm you are ready to refresh your API key
Copy and save your Client ID and Secret Key
You can now start testing the API with your demo account.