Request a demo account
How to sign up for a demo account.
To request a demo account, email Certn's Partnership Team at [email protected]. They will arrange a call to learn about your organization's specific requirements and to help you set up your demo account.
Once created, you will be invited into your demo account via email, and prompted to create a password.
Set up your account on our dashboard to start testing our API.
- 2.Enter your email and password
- 3.Click Log in
- 4.Click the profile icon
- 5.Click Settings
- 6.Locate the team you want to use for testing
- 7.Click Settings for this team
You can manage your account settings and billing info from here.
Adding a payment card to your account allows you to test a greater variety of features. Since this is a demo environment, you can use the card information provided here:
- 1.Click Billing
- 2.Click Connect Payment Card
- 3.Fill in the following card number:
4242 4242 4242 4242
- 4.Add an expiry date in the future
- 5.Fill in the following CVC:
- 6.Click Authorize Card
- 1.Navigate back to the dashboard by clicking the Certn logo in the top left
- 2.Click on the Partner tab
- 3.Click Refresh Keys
- 4.Click OK to accept that a new key will be created, inactivating the previously generated key
- 5.Click Copy
- 6.A new Client ID and Secret Key will appear in a modal for copy/pasting
- 1.Once this modal is closed, the Secret Key will not be accessible anymore
Access your Partner tools
Create or refresh your API Key
Confirm you are ready to refresh your API key
Copy and save your Client ID and Secret Key
You can now start testing the API with your demo account.
When testing on our demo environment, you'll receive prefilled server responses to calls made with mock data.